Officer Involved Incident Investigation
Our instructor has real world experience and will share a proven comprehensive investigative process. Students will learn how to conduct a thorough and impartial investigation into officer involved incidents/shootings and in-custody deaths.
- Strategies for Initial Response to Officer Involved Incidents
- Crime Scene Assessment, Security and Processing
- Logistics and Workflow
- Interview & Interrogation
- Investigative Resources and Special Considerations
- Prosecution and Government Review
- Aftermath and Agency Debriefing
For additional information, please visit tdcorg.com/courses/ and select the course of interest by clicking on "Course Overview."