Mike Gaynor is a Santa Clara County DA Investigator assigned to the Cold Case Unit. He is a former San Francisco PD Homicide Inspector, has decades of experience, and is a seasoned instructor. This course is ideal for Patrol Officers, Detectives, Supervisors, Medical Examiner Investigators, Child Abuse Investigators, Internal Affairs Investigators, Jail or Prison/Correctional Investigators, Social Services Investigators.
- Legal Issues Related to Death Investigation
- Basic Death Investigation Techniques
- Wound Recognition
- Apparent Suicide
- Apparent Accidental Death
- Child Death Protocol/Case Study
- Major Crime Scene Management
- Officer Involved Shootings/In-Custody Deaths
- Evidence Recognition/Photography/Documentation
- Witness Interviews
- Case Studies in Death
For additional information, please visit tdcorg.com/courses/ and select the course of interest by clicking on "Course Overview."