Critical Incident Response, Use of Force & De-Escalation
The Critical Incident Response, Use of Force & De-escalation course is ideal for patrol officers, supervisors, and anyone preparing for a promotional exam.
This course is ideal for supervisors, officers/deputies, and anyone preparing for a promotional exam.
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Tactical Conduct
- Threat Analysis
- Command and Control
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Immediate/Coordinated Response
- OII Response
- Tactical Response Checklist
- After Action: Critical Incident Stress Debriefing Training
- Officer Welfare
For additional information, please visit tdcorg.com/courses/ and select the course of interest by clicking on "Course Overview."