Fraud & Financial Crime Investigation
In this information packed 16-hour course, students will be provided with the most up to date information, techniques, and trends relating to fraud and financial crimes. Topics covered in this fraud and financial crimes investigations training class will include: fraud definitions and terms, identity and synthetic identity theft, forged and counterfeit documents, money laundering, bribery, instruments used to commit fraud, and the latest fraud and financial crime schemes and scams. This course is designed especially for patrol officers, detectives, and field or detective sergeants.
- Financial Crimes and Fraud Schemes
- Money Laundering
- Identity and Synthetic Identity Theft
- Instruments Used to Commit Fraud
- Forged and Counterfeit Documents
- Financial Statements
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Protocols
- Bank Secrecy Act and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR)
For additional information, please visit tdcorg.com/courses/ and select the course of interest by clicking on "Course Overview."